I’m into thrillers. I have been since reading John Buchan as a child then graduating to Alistair Maclean, Hammond Innes, Ian Fleming, Len Deighton, Le Carre, et al. Today I read travel, history and the odd biography as well but...Read More
A friend has sent me this link to a disturbing, in-depth article from today’s Guardian. It’s well worth a read and is enhanced by excellent graphics: The world’s biggest grave robbery: Asia’s disappearing WWII...Read More
75 years after the Lisbon Maru was torpedoed by an American submarine, which mistook her for a Japanese troop carrier, the wreck has apparently been found, 16 fathoms (98 feet) beneath the East China Sea. The “hell ship”, as...Read More
Available from...Read More
Dark Ocean, the latest Angus McKinnon thriller, is now being formatted by Jo Harrison (Virtual Assistant to Authors) for both its e-book and paperback editions – a little ahead of schedule. So I should be able to press the...Read More
- KISS KISS, BANG BANG: THE BOOM IN BRITISH THRILLERS FROM CASINO ROYALE TO THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
- The LISBON MARU
- The world’s biggest grave robbery: Asia’s disappearing WWII shipwrecks
- Lee Child on fiction
- WORK IN PROGRESS
- DARK OCEAN
- WRECK OF WW2 “HELL SHIP” FOUND
- Sea of Gold in the ascendant!
- Celebrating the publication of DARK OCEAN with friends in the Auld Hoose, North Berwick
- Dark Ocean launched!