What a place Lisbon is. The Russia House and Night Train to Lisbon are two of my favourite films. The city provides the perfect backdrop for these great books turned into such wonderful movies. Could Angus McKinnon find himself there one day?
About The Author
I have been working for over forty-five years but only four years ago did I get the chance to settle down and write my first book. I’d made one or two half-hearted attempts over the years but once the day came when I was semi-retired (not a term I like; I have no plans to retire) it was time to get down to some serious writing.
- Of spies, typhoons and shipwrecks
- KISS KISS, BANG BANG: THE BOOM IN BRITISH THRILLERS FROM CASINO ROYALE TO THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
- The LISBON MARU
- The world’s biggest grave robbery: Asia’s disappearing WWII shipwrecks
- Lee Child on fiction
- WORK IN PROGRESS
- DARK OCEAN
- WRECK OF WW2 “HELL SHIP” FOUND
- Sea of Gold in the ascendant!
- Celebrating the publication of DARK OCEAN with friends in the Auld Hoose, North Berwick