Not a bad place to write.
About The Author
I have been working for over forty-five years but only four years ago did I get the chance to settle down and write my first book. I’d made one or two half-hearted attempts over the years but once the day came when I was semi-retired (not a term I like; I have no plans to retire) it was time to get down to some serious writing.
- Of spies, typhoons and shipwrecks
- KISS KISS, BANG BANG: THE BOOM IN BRITISH THRILLERS FROM CASINO ROYALE TO THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
- The LISBON MARU
- The world’s biggest grave robbery: Asia’s disappearing WWII shipwrecks
- Lee Child on fiction
- WORK IN PROGRESS
- DARK OCEAN
- WRECK OF WW2 “HELL SHIP” FOUND
- Sea of Gold in the ascendant!
- Celebrating the publication of DARK OCEAN with friends in the Auld Hoose, North Berwick