These images give some idea of the settings I chose for Sea of Gold. Mostly they were familiar from my travels though I never got as far as North Ossetia or the Cocos Keeling Islands.
- Of spies, typhoons and shipwrecks
- KISS KISS, BANG BANG: THE BOOM IN BRITISH THRILLERS FROM CASINO ROYALE TO THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
- The LISBON MARU
- The world’s biggest grave robbery: Asia’s disappearing WWII shipwrecks
- Lee Child on fiction
- WORK IN PROGRESS
- DARK OCEAN
- WRECK OF WW2 “HELL SHIP” FOUND
- Sea of Gold in the ascendant!
- Celebrating the publication of DARK OCEAN with friends in the Auld Hoose, North Berwick