What a place Lisbon is. The Russia House and Night Train to Lisbon are two of my favourite films. The city provides the perfect backdrop for these great books turned into such wonderful movies. Could Angus McKinnon find himself there one day?
About The Author
I have been working for over forty-five years but only four years ago did I get the chance to settle down and write my first book. I’d made one or two half-hearted attempts over the years but once the day came when I was semi-retired (not a term I like; I have no plans to retire) it was time to get down to some serious writing.
- The Angus McKinnon Thrillers: A Trilogy
- Three maritime crimes that inspired the Angus McKinnon thrillers
- NEW PINTEREST BOARDS ILLUSTRATE PLACES AND EVENTS FROM THE ANGUS MCKINNON THRILLERS
- Read this interview with Nick Elliott at SPLASH247.com
- DARK OCEAN: BOOKBUB FEATURED DEAL COMING UP – BUT ALREADY ON OFFER!